In order to determine which model of carpet cleaning equipment would suit your office space best, it is important to specify your cleaning needs. How big is the office space? What are the widths of the doors and corridors? Where are the nearest electricity sources? Investing in advanced carpet cleaning equipment can increase the longevity of your carpets and improves the overall cleanliness and appearance of your office space.
Here are a few pointers to help you to determine which type of carpet cleaning equipment would suit your office-building-cleaning needs.
– Conventional carpet cleaning machines can leave carpets wet and soggy. There is nothing worse for a carpet’s health than being damp. These conditions make them susceptible to mould and bacteria, which can lead to an office filled with foul smells. Businesses are advised to select low-flow carpet cleaners, which ensures that a carpet will be perfectly dry less than 2 hours after been cleaned.
– As discussed above, low flow models have greater water usage efficiency. A carpet cleaner that has this capability is the encapsulation carpet cleaning machine. These models not only reduce drying times by over a quarter compared to, but they reduce water wastage and excess money spent on wastewater disposal.
– Industrial vacuum cleaners are a relatively inexpensive and are a tried and tested method of keeping an office clean and tidy. They are integral for removing dust and allergens from carpets and upholstery. To achieve the best results, it is recommended that an office is vacuumed once every two days. While this may seem time-exhaustive, regularly vacuuming can extend the life of your carpet significantly.
– If your office carpets are frequently afflicted with stubborn greasy and muddy stains, then a powerful portable carpet cleaner or truck mount carpet cleaning equipment may be your best option. Both models have industrial-strength pressure and are highly effective, however, while portable carpet cleaners are suitable for small to medium sized areas, truck mounts are ideal for cleaning larger office spaces. If you need a machine that’s easy to manoeuvre though, opt for a portable carpet cleaner. These machines have the added advantage of mobility and can be easily transported and manoeuvred.
– Carpet extractors are another wise investment for commercial settings. These cleaning machines utilise the steam to extract more bacteria and dirt from carpets than vacuum cleaners and also do not need to be used as regularly. Carpet extractors are useful for achieving a deep clean.
Most carpet cleaning machines are ideally suited for a variety of office cleaning tasks and can perform expertly on surfaces such as carpets, upholstery, chairs, rugs and curtains. And whilst it is true that the cost of some commercial carpet cleaning equipment may seem extreme, in the long run these cleaning machines can represent a significant investment.